Greetings and welcome to CLUB CCD!
The main discussion forum is located at the Groups.io group, "Cancan Group", which you are encouraged to join. Its url is: https://groups.io/g/CancanGroup/ . A subscription link is shown at the bottom of that page.
See the link on the right side of this page to "About this Group - How to Join" for information about how this site is organized and where things are located.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Two Ronnies
Hiya,
I have misplaced the site which shows the great clip of the victorian maids dancing the cancan.could you possibly tell me what date it came through on your site
How sad that the dance of the maids has been cancelled on rapidshare.com/files/56646381/tworonn.rar.html, posted 18/9/2007. I would be realy greatful if this can be copied and downloaded to me, for I think you will agree that it's one of the best video on this site. Thanks again for your help
greekfable0, It appears the first image was posted by conholad on 8/23/2007. I hope that helps. Barbebleu
ReplyDeleteHow sad that the dance of the maids has been cancelled on rapidshare.com/files/56646381/tworonn.rar.html, posted 18/9/2007. I would be realy greatful if this can be copied and downloaded to me, for I think you will agree that it's one of the best video on this site. Thanks again for your help
ReplyDelete