Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bebo Links 4-23-08 (Barbebleu)

Another group of Bebo Links. Mostly amateur theatrical productions.

I hope these links take you straight to the relevant photo, but, if not, check out the group of photos to the right. Also, there may be other cancan photos in the group of photos. I haven't posted multiple links to the same group of photos. In a few intances, when the links are to "contact sheets", there are multple pages.

Many of these Bebo photos have a "See Larger" option below the photo.

Calamity Jane:

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=1492093364&PhotoAlbumId=2610570344&PhotoId=2627382470

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=2917480612&PhotoAlbumId=3440616108&PhotoId=3440668526

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=2443439005&PhotoAlbumId=2469416414&PhotoId=2505993124

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=4680598475&PhotoId=7249126948&PhotoAlbumId=5412445375

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=5493791&PhotoAlbumId=4077088478&PhotoId=4077097705

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=3691202752&PhotoAlbumId=6737076702&PhotoId=6737150838

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumContact.jsp?PageNbr=2&PhotoAlbumId=6552280062&MemberId=4590159701

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=2969077689&PhotoAlbumId=2969630537&PhotoId=2969642743

http://file021a.bebo.com/13/large/2006/10/01/15/233270815a2151371288b625172981l.jpg

 

The Merry Widow:

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=6814377&PhotoAlbumId=3685500768&PhotoId=3685608043

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=434699966&PhotoAlbumId=2449497697&PhotoId=2618101444

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=1599962787&PhotoAlbumId=4260117381&PhotoId=4260130830

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=2247414610&PhotoAlbumId=4616117449&PhotoId=4616240484

 

Oklahoma:

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumContact.jsp?MemberId=228018515&PhotoAlbumId=5897542885&PhotoId=5897550880

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=3880156001&PhotoAlbumId=6017363759&PhotoId=6017447930

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=87983120&PhotoAlbumId=6511714149&PhotoId=6511733402

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=453834709&PhotoAlbumId=4448166513&PhotoId=4448273004

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumContact.jsp?MemberId=4105255439&PhotoAlbumId=5437212805&PhotoId=5437221331

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=4066387224&PhotoAlbumId=4365794676&PhotoId=4365826760

 

Jekyll & Hyde:

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=3799416168&PhotoId=5572341483&PhotoAlbumId=5572340176

 

Orpheus in the Underworld:

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumContact.jsp?MemberId=14065663&PhotoAlbumId=4019495769&PhotoId=7244071731

 

Moulin Rouge:

http://file019b.bebo.com/13/large/2007/04/03/17/272592168a4002250356b289098679l.jpg

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumContact.jsp?PageNbr=2&PhotoAlbumId=2673516913&MemberId=325807504

http://file018a.bebo.com/5/large/2007/03/03/19/9285209a3758370926b651019784l.jpg

 

Miscellany:

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=1418181910&PhotoAlbumId=2125381101&PhotoId=2035579293

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=4865337561&PhotoNbr=1&PhotoAlbumId=5798621418

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumContact.jsp?MemberId=20774683&PhotoAlbumId=1066005428&PhotoId=1066427970

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumContact.jsp?MemberId=2608642162&PhotoAlbumId=5992692681&PhotoId=6003754236

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumContact.jsp?MemberId=4483570407&PhotoAlbumId=7171368586&PhotoId=7171369741

Barbebleu

2 comments:

  1. barbebleu,

    How do you use BEBO for photo searches?

    Thanks,

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott,  The integrated search feature in Bebo is for member IDs, which is fairly useless for our purposes.   I believe that when I did these searches I used Gooogle's Advanced Search and in the site box put in: www.bebo.com/.   I tried it just now and it works, but you get blog entries and profiles as well as photo albums.   Barbebleu

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.