Sunday, April 20, 2008

New member here with links to my pics

Hi folks,
     I became aware of this group when I saw one of my photos had been linked to from here, I put stuff up in the hopes that folks who find it interesting will see it so thanks to those of you who did and to barbeblue for posting the link. I'm a fan of the disney theme parks and the photo in question that was linked to  was from the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon revue in 2000, I have a few other photos from there but they are not up on flickr so perhaps a few links are in order.
 
There are a few photos of Slue foot Sue and her dancing girls in my September 1998 trip report (about two-thirds of the way down the page):
 
and some more in my August 2001 trip :
 
the photos on that page include the after effects of the part where Sue uses a hand stamper to make what looks like a lipstick mark on one of the guys cheek (After she tells him to closes his eyes and while makes a big Kissing sound) in this case the guy is me, I only wish my sister had gotten a picture of the stamping part. BTW I've still got the hat .
 
:-)
 
I'm missing some photos from a December 1998 trip to WDW (they've got to be around here somewhere! ack!) and if those ever turn up and there are any photos from the Horseshoe I'll add a link to those here, the only other photos I have from the Horseshoe were taken on a day when the dancin girls had the day off (it's last several years the girls were just one of the four acts and I think the way it worked was three of those four acts worked on any given day).
 
 
In addition to the Flickr photos (from 2000) that barbeblue posted a link to being available on flickr you can also see them embeded into the trip report on my site:
 
viewing them there you will also see another thing embeded into that page, there was a very short small video at the Horseshoe (though it was "state of the art" for a digital camera to even be able to take a movie in 2000).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.