Hi, I have a quick question.
Has anybody had really vivid dreams with regards to our favorite dance? I had one several months ago that I can't get off my mind because it was so vivid. If anyone wants to hear mine and/or tell me about any they've had themselves, let me know right here.
Okay, I guess I'll go first. I had a dream in March. I was in some kind of performance venue, dressed up in one of my favorite suits. Not many people are around me, I am alone. Out of the blue a can-can dancer walks up to me and asks "Are you enjoying yourself?" I answer "yes" and confess that I was the first in line to buy tickets when I heard there would be a lot of can-can numbers in the show. She smiles at me and says "Well, Thank You for your appreciation. Not many people, especially guys appreciate the timeless sensuality that this dance implies, I can tell you're sincere. Excuse me a moment..." Then, she proceeds to lift her skirt and adjust her stockings right in front of me! She is so nonchalant and I am shocked! Nobody seems to take notice, they are all statues. I am sweating profusely, but I can't look away from every detail of this woman's costume. She's a brunette with blue eyes, a small nose, and amazingly red lips. Her hair is upswept and a feathered hat is pinned to it. Around her neck is a velvet choker with a heart in the center. Her blouse is orange with squared shoulders, leg-o-mutton sleeves trimmed with black lace, and swirled patterns with rhinestones. He long skirt is black and trimmed with the same black lace, I can see an amazing twenty layers of soft, frilly satin petticoats in the purest white. They frame a pair of shiny snow-white ruffled panties. They are actually frilled bloomers trimmed with layers of feminine details. Topping it off are black stockings and vintage-style dancing boots. Then, she looks directly into my eyes and asks "Are you looking where you shouldn't? Come on, tell me." I swallow and say "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't." "It's okay" she says "you seem like the kind of man who appreciates pretty lingerie as well. In fact, I was feeling honored, knowing that you were looking up my skirt and you liked what you see." She sits down right next to me and begins rubbing her left leg on my right leg. She then lifts her skirt all the way to her hips and using her agility, she slides into my lap. She guides my hand to her stockings and says "Go ahead, you can touch them, I don't mind." I caress her stockings gently, I can hear a slight moan escape her lips. Then, she takes my face with her hands and kisses me full on the mouth! I am shaking by this time and she lets go of my face, saying "I'm really enjoying your company tonight. I don't want to go all the way, 'cause I'm not that kind of girl. But, I know some games we can play when we go backstage and I introduce you to the other girls. They'll love you, come on. Follow me, handsome." Then, I wake up and every detatil is pounding in my brain. Any questions, comments, or interpretations? Let me know.
ReplyDelete