Russian videos
The yandex search engine also turned up a number of videos on the sites I visited. I don't think video.google picks these up, so I hope most are new. However, I am sure that some must have appeared here before.
Also a lot of these are from dance groups who are anxious to show the range of their repertoire. So, on many, the cancan is only a part of the video.
http://feeriashow.narod.ru/video.html
(click on "kah-kah")
http://www.triumph-show.ru/video.html
(the top link)
http://mixvideo.ru/video/view/?id=v225429027e
Remember PhotoMail from yesterday? Well there's also VideoMail:
I have had some trouble with it freezing up - maybe I exeeded a limit - and in fact am having trouble right now getting the links to open so that I can copy and paste the URLs into this message, so there may have to be a supplement.
At any rate, here is one from VideoMail::
http://video.mail.ru/mail/klubnichka_83/538/539.html
http://video.reset.ru/video/view/?id=v225429027e
http://www.viktoriagrand.ru/video.php
http://www.dancecafe.ru/foto.html
(the link is below the photo)
http://www.showgo.ru/video.htm
http://www.shelestshow.ru/6.htm
http://www.clubdances.ru/dancer1.php
(there are two here)
http://vkadre.ru/search?q=%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BD-%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BD
(another video search engine - try your luck)
Barbebleu
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.