Thursday, March 27, 2008

problem with you tube

I click on a you tube link, it goes to the link, but the you tube screen just spins.  Anybody have a fix?
DP

3 comments:

  1. I have seen what I think you are talking about a few times. There is a symbol on the You Tube window that just goes around and around. I am pretty sure the spinning symbol means it is loading (or trying to load the video).  I have had it spin for quite a while when WebTraffic was high.  It also seems to vary with the particular video - some seem more prone to do this than others.   Perhaps that is what is happening to you.  Have you tried waiting it out for several minutes or accessing You Tube at a different time of day?  Do you have a fast connection?   Can anyone else offer any suggestions?   Barbebleu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try waiting.  I have a high speed cable connection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi   You might find that your temporary internet cache is full: this happens to my (fairly elderly machine) regularly but only takes a moment to clear out.  My Computer, C drive, right button, properties and there should be a clean disc link to follow.   Just a thought   AduC

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.