Thursday, February 28, 2008

Enquire

I just can't copy and paste anything from the youtube or myspace, could you help ??  I have a couple of vids I would like you to see
 
Thanks

6 comments:

  1. I'd like to help if I can, but I'm not sure I understand what you are having trouble doing.   Do you mean you are having trouble copying and pasting the URL to produce a message with links in it like the ones Max Magnus has been posting with the You Tube links or do you mean you are having trouble  copying the actual video clip from You Tube?   Barbebleu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to confuse you, I enter my mouse over the URL and then copy. but it won't let me paste onto messages. The system I use works fine on any other programme such as word etc; but not your's I would be greatful for your help 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have the same problem to.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check this first.  Are you trying to paste the URL directly in to the message form at Club CCD?  If so, the right click to paste doesn't work.  You have to use the clipboard icon at the top of the message form to paste (it's the third from the left).   If that solves it - great.   If not, then all I can do is describe what I do that seems to work.   I copy the URL I want using right click and Copy.   Then I transfer the URL to  a Wordpad blank document (Use Wordpad - not Word becuase Word causes problems when you try to make the links clickable).   When I have my message composed in Wordpad - i.e., all URLs pasted in and whatever message I want added, then I save it to my computer as a document so I will have a record of what I have posted.   Then, I go to Club CCD and open a blank message form.  I copy the entire text of the Wordpad message.  Then I paste it in to the Club CCD message form using the clipboard icon described above.   For me at least, that gets the text into the message form, but the links are not clickable yet.   To make them clickable, I place the cursor at the end of the first URL in the message text and hit Enter.  Voila, the link is clickable.  I move the cursor to the end of the next URL and it automatically becomes clickable as soon as I have positioned the cursor.  Then I go the the next URL, hot Enter and repeat the process, eventually doing the same for all the URLs.   Then, I Send the message.  That's what I did on the Grapevine Dancers message I just posted.   I hope this helps.  If not, I'm fresh out of ideas.   Best regards,  Barbebleu

    ReplyDelete
  5. This message has been deleted by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This message has been deleted by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.