Saturday, February 9, 2008

BBC Woman's Hour

Interesting feature on the cancan on BBC Radio 4's Woman's Hour last Thursday. See the website www.bbc.co.uk/radio4

2 comments:

  1. Dear David   As you will know, I am not a regular listener to Woman's Hour (!), but hearing the streamed interview with yourself and the girls from Can Can Boheme was great and something I would urge all real cancan afficionados in this club to take ten minutes out to enjoy.  Woman's Hour today, Top Gear tomorrow?   Best wishes as ever Antoine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally was able to listen this morning.    As Antoine says it's a very entertaining 10 minutes, with some cancan music, some history, some charming girls and our colleague, David Price, showing his erudition.  David acts like he's a regular on the airwaves, sounding very polished.  A second career as a commentator perhaps?  Congratulations to David for a job well done and to the girls of Cancan Boheme for giving the dancer's perspective.   Unfortunately, the BBC only keeps these clips available for a few days, so I would suggest you not delay in giving it a listen.  I wanted to save a copy for my archives, but couldn't figure out how to save the clip.  (The YouTube technique doesn't seems to work.)   Barbebleu

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.