Greetings and welcome to CLUB CCD!
The main discussion forum is located at the Groups.io group, "Cancan Group", which you are encouraged to join. Its url is: https://groups.io/g/CancanGroup/ . A subscription link is shown at the bottom of that page.
See the link on the right side of this page to "About this Group - How to Join" for information about how this site is organized and where things are located.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Pasadena
For anyone who lives near Pasadena, it is coming your way!
Yeah! Awesome! It's almost not tragic for me because I live on the West Coast and Pasadena is at least a one-day road trip for me. YES! BTW, I've been here a lot less lately because my new job and girlfriend are consuming my time. I've said this before, my girlfriend doesn't know the extent of my 'thing' for the can-can, but she knows of my stocking and leg fetishes and is more than willing to please me in that way! Man...am I lucky or what? She knows what makes her man happy!
Yeah! Awesome! It's almost not tragic for me because I live on the West Coast and Pasadena is at least a one-day road trip for me. YES! BTW, I've been here a lot less lately because my new job and girlfriend are consuming my time. I've said this before, my girlfriend doesn't know the extent of my 'thing' for the can-can, but she knows of my stocking and leg fetishes and is more than willing to please me in that way! Man...am I lucky or what? She knows what makes her man happy!
ReplyDelete