Greetings and welcome to CLUB CCD!
The main discussion forum is located at the Groups.io group, "Cancan Group", which you are encouraged to join. Its url is: https://groups.io/g/CancanGroup/ . A subscription link is shown at the bottom of that page.
See the link on the right side of this page to "About this Group - How to Join" for information about how this site is organized and where things are located.
Members who is confused? Siskin 1729 posted about a video when I saw these words,"Wow!This one is eye-poping." Members what I saw was legs with stockings and that the Royal Flash was done numerous times.Members after reading his post about not being a fan of either why would he post such a message as Wow!This one is eye-poping?
Hi Royal Flash, Yeah! Okay, point taken. I got a bit carried away calling it eye-poping. I still think it is quite a nice one, but not eye-poping. Sorry if I built up your expectations only to disappoint. The quest for a truely eye-poping one goes on, in the meantime I will try to keep my superlatives realistic. Good luck, Siskin.
Aaarrgh !!! This fantastic video seems to be now unaivalable. I tried to search it on onetube, but I don't find (a Polish video with "sabbat" in the title). Frazarno
Members who is confused? Siskin 1729 posted about a video when I saw these words,"Wow!This one is eye-poping." Members what I saw was legs with stockings and that the Royal Flash was done numerous times.Members after reading his post about not being a fan of either why would he post such a message as Wow!This one is eye-poping?
ReplyDeleteHi Royal Flash, Yeah! Okay, point taken. I got a bit carried away calling it eye-poping. I still think it is quite a nice one, but not eye-poping. Sorry if I built up your expectations only to disappoint. The quest for a truely eye-poping one goes on, in the meantime I will try to keep my superlatives realistic. Good luck, Siskin.
ReplyDeleteAaarrgh !!! This fantastic video seems to be now unaivalable. I tried to search it on onetube, but I don't find (a Polish video with "sabbat" in the title). Frazarno
ReplyDeletei will try to re-upload it
ReplyDelete