My apologies for my reply to Licorice being posted in such large type. Even though it was a dark and dank mid-winter Saturday afternoon, and I had cancan on the brain, my eyesight is not that bad!
I now know that if you write something in MS Word and then cut and paste it here the text will increase in size. I ran out of time at the end and was rushing. The action went something like, cut, paste, fire it off without looking at it. I will try to delete it, shrink it and re-post it in a more readable size.
While I am on, many thanks to Perry, Barbe and the admin team for the successful re-location of our site to MSN. It will be even better when we all get used to using it. I like the rules, and the editing power vested in the admin. team should prevent any unwanted material being published - great.
There are some video links that could come over from the old site, I will have a go at doing that.
Lastly, may I be first wish everybody a very Happy Christmas and New Year with lots of cancan viewing, dancing, administration or whatever you do.
Siskin.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.