Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Anita/Aimée

 

Anita Malcher

A vedete alada da Amazônia
Artist
Burlesca e professora:
Vou abrir suas asas de saias e de leques!
Aulas particulares e para grupos: Dança com Leques de Plumas • Burlesco • Carimbó

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cn9kVyuL7Qt/

https://www.instagram.com/anitamalcher/

From her site:

This performance is inspired by a French artist and cancan dancer who had great notoriety in Brazil between 1864 and 1868, she performed at the Alcazar Lyrique in Rio de Janeiro. Her stage name was Aimée, also known as "the little blonde devil" 🔥😈. Legend has it that Aimée mixed malice and innocence on stage. The translation of her artistic name means Beloved, so I decided to put a lot of hearts in the costumes ❤️. I also wanted to mix with the Cosplay universe, anime and Lolita. This historic woman has been around me since 2012, and the more I lived and discovered things about her, the more I got emotional and dreamed of one day doing a performance that paid homage to her. I designed and customized the costume. I did the hairdo in the wig. The fans are also mine. The skirt my mother-in-law made @danda.cascaes And the ❤️ hat was made by @missmoon.atelie And I have a special thanks about this performance to @dalvinhab who questioned me a few times why I didn't bring my nerd and cosplayer side to the scene, I think I cooked it up in my head for a while and finally managed to bring it out! Thanks for the questions, for your Drag Lolita Harajuku montages that inspired me to resurrect the Otome kawaii that exists in me hahaha. That's it! Burla Night event at @franzcabaret production @baphocultural Photo @jessiemichels #kawaii #burlesquecostume #burlesque #cancan #aimee #alcazarlyrique #alcazalina #homenagemamulhereshistoricas #mulheresartistas #burlescobrasileiro #burlesco #lequedeplumas

Aimée lived in Brazil from 1864 to 1868, 4 years. Last year, when I discovered this information, I decided it was time to perform this performance. I realized that soon I would be living in Florianópolis for 8 years (October 2022), it would be a performance that the process would include looking at those years... Soon, my skirt would have 8 layers, each color representing a year, its pains, delights , joys and struggles. As I mentioned in the previous post, Aimée performed at a theater called Alcazar Lyrique in Rio de Janeiro. In this theater, the great Brazilian musician Chiquinha Gonzaga was musical director for a while, I don't remember the exact year, but this information influenced me to use one of her songs to compose the performance. Burlesque works with the undressing of layers. And I'm still here, taking off another layer and bringing you some more historical information about women artists ;) Thanks for reading this far! I'm waiting for you in the front row at my next show, so you can see this performance up close. ✨✨ Skirt @danda.cascaes Event: Burla night @franzcabaret in partnership with @baphocultural"

BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.