Greetings and welcome to CLUB CCD! The main discussion forum is located at the Groups.io group, "Cancan Group", which you are encouraged to join. Its url is: https://groups.io/g/CancanGroup/ . A subscription link is shown at the bottom of that page. See the link on the right side of this page to "About this Group - How to Join" for information about how this site is organized and where things are located.
Friday, November 10, 2017
Wagon Train S07 E06 "The Myra Marshall Story"
I remember seeing a cancan on Wagon Train besides the famous Bette Davis episode.
I came across this one by chance on television recently and then found this copy on You Tube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT2iDi68fEU
(cancan at 42:56 - 44:05 and at 20:37 - 20:51)
After some additional looking I found the episode I remembered, which recycled the cancan from the first one above.
Wagon Train S07 E23 "The Pearlie Garnet Story"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjAuoTrnALA
(cancan at 33:13)
What's a little odd is that these were from the same season of the show.
The video quality is not good on either, but that's what's available at You Tube.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.