These are from a Czech country bal, which sometimes leads to a cancan, like this one. You can look at quite a few photo albums before you find a nice one like this. The photograoher is Simarela.
Unfortunately, the dancers are not identified. However, based on the costumes, I believe they are from the Czech dance club, Honky Tonk, which has been featured here before.
I thought Honky Tonk had gone silent so far as the cancan was concerned, but, apparently and fortunately, I appear to have been wrong.
They are a well-practiced group as can be seen in the video, and they get lots of bonus points for their costumes. The photos are a little soft on the focus, but the video is sharp enough. Use the link below to see the original version.
The site:
https://simarela.rajce.idnes.cz/Country_bal_Brno/
The video:
https://simarela.rajce.idnes.cz/Country_bal_Brno/#MOV_0693.jpg
Club CCD Album:
https://goo.gl/photos/EFmGhjUKh8msRPBk6
Prior Honky Tonk posts:
http://clubccd.blogspot.com/2014/03/honky-tonk.html
http://clubccd.blogspot.com/2013/04/honky-tonk.html
http://barbebleu.tumblr.com/tagged/honky%20tonk











No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.