Greetings and welcome to CLUB CCD! The main discussion forum is located at the Groups.io group, "Cancan Group", which you are encouraged to join. Its url is: https://groups.io/g/CancanGroup/ . A subscription link is shown at the bottom of that page. See the link on the right side of this page to "About this Group - How to Join" for information about how this site is organized and where things are located.
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Moulin Rouge - French Film 1939-40
I came across this Italian publicity photo for a film called, "E arrivata la Fortuna", which upon investigation turns out to be a French film from 1939-40 called, of all things, "Moulin Rouge".
I wasn't aware of it previously. I can't find any more photos or video clips from it. The above posters are from:
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/MOULIN-ROUGE-/301008561510
http://moviecovers.com/DATA/zipcache/MovieCovers-184148-184147-MOULIN%20ROUGE.jpg
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/E-ARRIVATA-LA-FORTUNA-fotobusta-poster-Moulin-Rouge-Rene-Dary-Can-Can-Cabaret-/00/s/MTE5M1gxNjAw/z/AQQAAMXQEgpTEF~i/$_57.JPG
http://www.ebay.it/itm/E-ARRIVATA-LA-FORTUNA-fotobusta-poster-Moulin-Rouge-Rene-Dary-Can-Can-Cabaret-/231169439847?pt=Film_Italiani&hash=item35d2c5b867
If anyone has seen this or knows how to obtain a copy of the film, please post that information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.