Monday, November 12, 2012

FYI - If you are having trouble logging in

I notice that a number of the members (authors) are shown as having joined under gmail ID's.

When I signed up under my barbebleu2012 identity, for reasons unknown to me, it switched my ID to a gmail ID - the same name (barbebleu2012), but with a gmail.com suffix instead of a yahoo.com suffix.
I couldn't log in using the yahoo ID, and I didn't know that the switch had been made. it took me several days to figure out what had happened.

If you are not able to log in from the non-gmail ID you thought you signed up under, then try to do so using a gmail ID - your same email name, but followed by gmail.com.

I hope this helps.

Barbebleu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.