Hello,
I have found the video's of this troupe on Youtube. But very recently there a few photos of the same group posing in front off the camera. I have searched high and low but I am unable to find them. Would it be possible for you to inform me as to were they are?
Keep up the good work, the site is fantastic
Much obliged for your help
i found nine pictures of the boomtown garter girls. i put there name. "boomtown garter girls", on my yahoo site and it took me to there home page. the pictures are great. joe.
ReplyDeleteDear GF Their home site is http://boomtowngartergirls.com/ and there is a photo section containing a few images. You might also try searching on sites such as Live Search or even My Space for others. Good hunting. Antoine
ReplyDeleteHiya, Thanks for the info about the photos that are on their site, but as I say I just can't find the others . They are very large photos taken inside. When I downloaded the 3 photos the numbers were 11840849825592.jpg 11840850503198.jpg 11840873434558.jpg I have tried entering Relay 1,2, etc against their search image but with no joy If there is any one who can help, I would be obliged
ReplyDelete