Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Christmas party in rural Northamptonshire, England

I picked up a leaflet at the weekend advertising Christmas Party Nights at Darlingtons, The Heart of the Shires, near Weedon in Northamptonshire. These seem to be a revival of the party nights held at Turners in Northampton, which closed down a few years ago. In fact, on the front of the leaflet is the same photograph of a cancan dancer that Turners used in their publicity. The party nights are every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from November 30 up until Christmas. The leaflet promises Top Class Entertainment and a Glittering Floor Show. Well, it may not be the Moulin Rouge or the Folies Bergere, but it's only four miles from where I live!

David

1 comment:

  1. I just added a scan of the flier for the Christmas party shows to the Miscellaneous photos. Book ahead to avoid disappointment!

    David

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.