Greetings and welcome to CLUB CCD!
The main discussion forum is located at the Groups.io group, "Cancan Group", which you are encouraged to join. Its url is: https://groups.io/g/CancanGroup/ . A subscription link is shown at the bottom of that page.
See the link on the right side of this page to "About this Group - How to Join" for information about how this site is organized and where things are located.
I should have the links for almost all the Iconosquare photos, unless I inadvertenly forgot to add one when I saved the picture.
I got lazy and stopped including the links in the recent postings because there were so many photos and because it took quite a bit of time to sort back thought them and match photos and links a month or two after I saved them.
I think I'll add a line in future Iconosquare postings telling everyone to ask if they want a particular link and that I'll look it up and post it. The other alternative would be for me to create the postings on the installment plan, adding photos and links to a message as I find desireable ones and then posting it when I have accumulated enough to make it worthwhile.
Iconosquare uses the hated scrolling method on their site so that it is very difficult to go back very far in time. I'm surprised you had the patience to sort through all that.
If there are any other photos you are curious about, let me know and I'll resurrect the links.
My best email address is at Hotmail (barbebleu2001).
I'll take that supple redhead, second from the bottom, thank YOU. ;)
ReplyDeleteSeriously, do you still have the links to the original images?
ReplyDeleteApologies. I just saw your comment.
ReplyDeleteI should have the links for almost all the Iconosquare photos, unless I inadvertenly forgot to add one when I saved the picture.
I got lazy and stopped including the links in the recent postings because there were so many photos and because it took quite a bit of time to sort back thought them and match photos and links a month or two after I saved them.
I think I'll add a line in future Iconosquare postings telling everyone to ask if they want a particular link and that I'll look it up and post it. The other alternative would be for me to create the postings on the installment plan, adding photos and links to a message as I find desireable ones and then posting it when I have accumulated enough to make it worthwhile.
Iconosquare uses the hated scrolling method on their site so that it is very difficult to go back very far in time. I'm surprised you had the patience to sort through all that.
If there are any other photos you are curious about, let me know and I'll resurrect the links.
My best email address is at Hotmail (barbebleu2001).
Best regards, BB